MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My family

Hi, I’m MoonShadow. I’m a giant, silver, 7 month old, standard poodle. I live with my canine and human family in Grand Junction Colorado. I have 4 standard poodle siblings. Schopenhauer is my favorite. He is a big black male and I am completely in love with him. He has a mustach. The queen of us poodles is Aspasia. She is the alpha female and pretty much runs the joint. What she say goes! She is really patient with me because, even though I’m bigger than she is, she knows I’m really just a puppy. She and Schop have a daughter who lives with us. She is a tiny chocolate wild child. She only weighs 35 pounds! She is 1 year old but much smaller than I am. Im over 60lbs and not even full grown yet! Then there is JosephineRose. She is my white friend. She is certainly the lady of the household, She and Aspasia don’t get along very well, but the rest of us LOVE to play with her. I think Aspasia is just threatened by her beauty. I also have a very odd sister, She is a 3lb. Teacup poodle. She is the boss of all of us, even Aspasia. She stands on the back of the couch and snaps at us when we misbehave. I have a very happy life.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Wow! You are a big girl! I'm not very big- Linda says I am petite. I'll be a year old next month and only weigh 40 lbs. It is so cool that you have doggie house mates to play with. Sigh- I am the only dog here and it gets boring, dontcha' know?
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said…

    I love having dogs to play with, but I like being with mom best. My canine sister, Justice, is only 35-40lbs just like you. She is the only standard I have met that is so petit, but mom says sometimes thats a nice thing. People can get nervous around biger dogs like me, even though I'm very well behaved and VERY calm. She takes Justice some places (like the older human rest home, whatever that is) and makes me stay home. I just don't think thats fair. Don't they realize that I'm actually the calm one? But no, people see me coming and move out of the way, grabbing their children. What odd people live in this town. No one even believes I'm a poodle sometimes. Its frustrating. Are people ever nervous when they see you coming? Even though my sis, Josie, is almost as big as I am people are never nervous around her just because she is so refined and because she is white. I just don't understand it.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger PetraZ said…

    You are a very lucky dog to have so many dog buddies living in your house. Schopenhauer sounds like a very handsome fellow! I have a poodle friend named Trevor who is the handsomest fellow I know. He is too large for a miniature and too small for a standard but he fits right into our group. All us girls love him. His picture is on my blog if you are interested.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home