MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Thursday, July 27, 2006



Here I am, MoonShadow, at 6 months old. I needed my face shaved, but aren't I still beautiful? I'm a really odd color, not really silver, but not ...un-silvery. I kinda have some bronze in my fur, but only in the right light, and certainly not on my face. I'm pretty special.

I have been having lots of fun lately, going places with mom, and playing with my doggy family, but MAN is it HOT!! I have learned that water is my friend! I love to get both my front feey in the water (the water I'm supposed to drink) and splash, splash, splash! I do this right after mom cleans out our water tub and puts new fresh water in it. I do this EVERY DAY! I always wait till mom goes back inside. It's funny, at 1st mom thought my sis, Josie, was the culprit, but she found out that its actually me. I'm the only one who always seems to have wet front feet. You can see that even in this photo I have wet front feet. Mom always tells me I'm her clown. Mom also tells me that I don't seem to know how big I am. I'm very gentle with people and very patient with my human siblings even when Dartagnan, my 1 1/2 yr old human brother, pretends I'm a horse. (This is something mom tells him repeatedly not to do because she is afraid he will hurt my back. She is silly, doesn't she know I'm practically indistructable?) He sneaks up on me when I'm laying down and mounts me like a horse. I either ignore him while he sits on me or, if I'm not in the mood, I gently slide him off my back while I stand up and swear in my doggy language. It sure is a good thing mom doesn't speak dog.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    MoonShadow,

    You are very pretty and such a nice color! We are different shades of red. We saw you at Isabella's blog. She has a great blog and love to go see what she is up to. Is it ok if we add a link to you so we can come visit often?

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Hey MoonShadow! I am so thrilled that there is anpther standard in our blogging group! Woo Hoo! Welcome to the group! I'll put your link on my blog and ask all my friend to visit. That is if Linda quits hogging the computer for her work and lets me blog again- geez! I haven't even been able to check my e-mail in over a week. I hate it when she is obsessed with working. I keep begging for my own computer but the humans say no.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said…

    I would love to have a link on your site!I'm very new to this blogging thing and am still learning, so please be patient with me. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home