MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Rain


It had been SO hot this summer that I have been spending lots of time inside, but this week is different. It has been raining like I have never seen in my fairly short life. I LOVE it. Mom stands at the door calling me to come inside, but I just stand there in the wind laughing at her. If she wants me to come in so baddly she will have to come out in the rain to get me. The rain feels so good splaching down on m. One thing I like about the rain is that it makes the ground so muddy and slippery. My Chocolate sis, Justice, and I love running as fast as we can in it, then we try and stop quickly and usually come crashing to the ground sending mud flying everywhere. Justice and I love to run in different directions and then I try to jump over her (she is only 35lbs after all) most the time I make it, but sometimes we crash. It is so much fun. We get COVERED in mud, and thats when its time to go inside. (Can you see how muddy Justice is in the photo?) I cant wait till it snows. I don't really remember snow very well from last year, I was only a baby, but if it makes Mom's floor as messy as rain does I know I'll love it.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Boo Boo said…

    Wow ! You are brave, you dare to mess up your mum's floor with mud and snow.

    If I ever do that, my mum will KILL ME !!

    Can we exchange mum please?

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Charlie loves to go and stand in the rain too - me ? Not so much - I am afraid I might shrink :-)

    Nice blog - I am enjoying getting to know you !

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Shmoo said…

    Here's a helpful tip: Wait until the humans bend over with the towel to wipe you off... then shake.

    They LOVE when you do that!

    Meeshka

     

Post a Comment

<< Home