MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Carpet

My house is different now and I don't like it. Mom put something weird on the floor. A new rug. It smells funny. My sister, Justice wont even walk on it. I'll walk on it, infact, I've found out that its not so bad to lay on, but I still don't like it. Why must people always change things? I have had the same stuffed toy since I was a pup, it looks nice and messy, just like I like things. Next she may take it and throw it out like our old rug. That would be sad. I liked our old rug much better. It smelled like home, this one smells like... I don't know what. The old rug was softer too. I may potty on the dumb thing just to get rid of it, although I've never had to do my buisness in the house before, even as a pup, but it may come to that. It smells! Mom says the smell should go away soon, but she must have forgotten that canine noses are much better than her's. Little Odette seems to like the new rug though, and since she is the canine queen around here perhaps its not SO bad. Wow! I just found a great new use for it! If I get running really fast then jump on the rug quickly and stop running I can slide across the floor! What a thrill, and look how scrunched up that smelly rug is now! oh no... Mom didn't like me doing that very much. Ha, ha, thats what she gets for getting that smelly thing anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home