MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

being tagged

I was tagges by Pippin and Dr. Misha Meepenstein
Here's how this tag is played:The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I was born and raised in a barn next to a real live zebra untill I was 9 weeks old.

2. I was born black with a small white spot on my chest and am gradually turning silver (as silver poodles do).

3. I carry a pink stuffed flamingo around like it's my baby and wont let the other dogs have it.

4. I love to lean SO hard on mom's legs untill she has no choice but to pet me.

5. I sound like a huge rottie

I have tagged Lomax, Gwiz, Cyrus, Bogie, and FuFu.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    We need to see a picture of you with your flamingo- that sounds so cute!
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home