MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006




Here I am the same day mom got me from my old home and my canine mom. She took me right to the vets (after being groomed). What a long day for a tiny scared puppy. Of course, now I'm almost fearless (lets ignore the fact that only tiny dogs scare me). Didn't I loog pathetic? I was terrified. I had never seen a floor let alone a table. The next photo is of me at home one month later. It sure didn't take long for me to get used to the good stuff in life, like a family that loves me, takes me to swim, and spends lots of time with me. Not to mention who buys me LOTS of toys and treats and lets me get on the furniture and lets me sleep in mom's bed. My life shure changed after mom took me from that barn. What else could a dog want?

7 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Cyrus The Great said…

    wow u are beautiful! I have never seen a poodle as perty as you!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    I am so glad you new mom found you and has given you such a good home. I feel really bad for your birth parents, what a sad way for them to live their lives.
    Sad Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    wonder if one day i can go to the farm and make friends with the piggie.. haha dedicate a page for moonshadow : http://jojothemalaysianmongrel.blogspot.com/
    and pls keep in touch!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hey Moonshadow,

    I am glad that you have found your "furever" home - may you have many long and happy years there :-)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    Wow what a difference! Really nice rescue story. My Mommy saved me, too! But I was lucky cuz my first family treated me nice....

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said…

    Hi MoonShadow,
    Your new family seems very nice to you. You must have love them alot them. :)

    ~ fufu

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    I am so glad you found a nice home! Poodles should be spoiled and treated like the gods and goddesses that we are....remember that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home