MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mud baths

I found a new very fun game that drives mom nuts. Its great. Mom has a big tub/bucket outside that she fills with water for us to drink, but do you know what I have learned to do? I jump in it, well I try to anyway. Only my front half fits in it though. I have always done that (even though we have our own wading pool) but the new thing I have learned is to flip the tub over ald all that glorious water pours out. I have learned how to make my own mud bath!! After the water spills on the ground I prance around in it, and 2 of my sisters and I slide and roll around in it until we are all close to the same color as Justice. Neither Aspasia or Schopenhauer will join us, but it's their loss. Josie, whose feet are finally better, looks the best covered in mud. She is white so you can really see it. Mom liked to dye her different colors sometimes, so we figure we are just helping her out and Josie turns chocolate colored just like Justice (although Justice was born that way). After we are a beautiful brown we like to ask to come i9n, and then when mom starts to open the door I slam myself through the opening and redecorate our house so it matches Josie, Justice, and I. What a treat for mom, she always complains about wanting to redecorate, so we are nice enough to do it for her. Mom says she is going to have to attach the water tub to the fence so we can't dump it, but what fun would that be? Even if she does, we will find a way. Mom says the other poodles acted much more refined until I came along, it sure has been fun corrupting them :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said…

    How can anyone not love three muddy poodles? You guys must have been a sight romping through the house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home