MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Vote please

Hi, Chen Po and I are in a photo contest at the Skeeter Foundation, it is about how animals make people happy. Please vote for Chen Po and I, we would appreciate it.

It is raining again today and that makes me SO happy. I wish it rained everyday, then I wouldn't have to try to get myself wet all the time. Mom thinks she is going to give me a shorter hair cut. Mom's odd. All summer I have had fairly long hair, but now that it's cooling off she is going to give me shorter hair. Such an odd human. Mom says she has her reasons though. During the winter she has an even harder time keeping me (and the other poodles) from bringing muck into the house. All the snow, mud etc. sticks to our fur and we need a bath almost daily. I've never had short hair, mom loves me wooly like a giant bear, so she is nervous to shave it off, but gee mom, its only hair and It will always grow back. She always hates giving me a haircut worse than the other poodles because everytime she does I change colors. I keep getting lighter and lighter. What did she expect when she got a silver poodle? We are always changing color. Of course, everytime I change colors mom decides she thinks I am more and more beautiful. Silly human.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger fee said…

    hi moonshadow,

    you and i are such opposites: if i don't get a regular haircut, i change colour so mom messes with me every weekend in order to stop me from turning into someone else!

    nice to meet you! i'm almost 10 months old already!

    loves,
    fee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home