MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Friday, October 06, 2006

foxfire and rain















Thanks to Isabella and Buster I can finally post photos again. Foxfire really does work better for blogging.

These are some of the bees that stung me and sent me to the vets. Thabkfully the swelling is almost gone completely on my eyelid so I don't have to be a cone head anymore. Mom isn't very happy with me today because when we went for a walk today I still wanted to catch those bees. I kept snapping the air to try and catch them. Doesn't mom understand that vengence WILL be mine?!

After our walk it started poaring!! It doesnt usually rain very hard here, but it sure is now. It rained last night too. Mom forgot to roll her car window up last night (real smart) so she had a very wet seat when takeing the human kids to school this morning. I thought it was funny. Infortunately we poodles won't get to go to the dog park today because the ground is SO very muddy. If she did take us her car interior would no longer be grey but a beautiful, slimy, shade of brown. Sounds good to me. Maby things will dry up enough for us to get to go to the park tomorrow, but the way it's looking outside right now that isn't very likely. I love the rain but love running with a pack at the dog park too.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Mom carries dog wipes for my muddies. And food face! Mostly for dog footies and beard, I don't know about full body!

    Glad you are looking doggish again and not all swelled!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    I sure hope you dont eat any more bumble bees....man...that must sting a bit hey.

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Great pics Moonshadow - but please be careful with the bees, we don't want you to get stung again.

    Love
    opy

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger lucy said…

    Ouch I bet those bees hurt! Please quit eating those nasty mean things! I know how bad that lamp shade on your head was! I had to wear one before too and I kept running into everything and scraping walls ( kinds of on purpose a little ) My mom finally took it off after she got tired of hearing me scrape it on all her stuff.
    My pictures is up for photo of the month at www.dogswithblogs.com.au/ check it out and maybe vote for me!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    MoonShadow- please stay away from the bees! You don't want to wear that cone thingie again, do you? Some challenges are best to walk away from. And you had such a bad reaction to the first bites, what if it is worse next time?
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home