MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween

I went to an odd human thing event tonight. A costume contest for people and their dogs. I have never seen so many silly people or dogs in my life! Mom took both Odette and I along with the 3 human kids. Everyone was dressed up in different outfits, most of whom matched their dogs. It was to benefit the local animal control. Mom told me that I was supposed to be a bat dog or something like that. I just wore plastic blow up bat wings and a fancy black bandanna. Odette wore her princess outfit. The littlest human was superman, the middle was Zookie (a super hero from his imagination), and the girl was a queen vampire. I suppose I matched her a bit since I was a bat dog, but many other people went ALL out on their dog's costumes. Mom says she would love to have the time to create some of the things the other people could, but she had to make the human kids' costumes and just didn't have time to go all out on ours. I just don't think that's fair. We are her kids too after all. I wish I could get the photos to post of me in my costume, but I will try and post them tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Hey, at least you got to go to the party. My Humans went to a party last night and I had to stay home alone. Did you get any yummy treats at the party?
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did they hand out dog treats?

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger The Leskiw Gang said…

    I am there with you on the costume thing I had a pumpkin hat on and a vine like necklace. I would have had a better costume if my mommy didn't have to work all the time at really crazy hours. but she's making up for it by making me clothes for winter.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would love to see those pictures. I'm still waiting!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said…

    Unfortunately my computer is down so i haven't been able to writehere for a while but i still can read everyone elses and post comments with my cellphone. my computer will be up next week and then i will write. woof, moon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home