MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can you say SNOW?



I knew something special was about to happen last night. All of us poodles got an extra bundle of energy and had a tingling sensation running through our bodies. We just had to PLAY! So we went outside to play ball. It was the most marvelous thing, it started to snow! Mom said the snow would be gone by morning because it usually is, but boy was she wrong. When we woke up this morning the entire world was covered with glorious snow! I could not be more happy.
We got to play ball in the snow with mom all morning. I also played with my toy boot, it didn't seem to get as stuck in the snow. My pink ball kept getting COVERED with ice and snow so I would have to stop and eat the snow off of it. I don't mind eating the snow, but didn't like holding a snowy ball in my mouth while trying to keep it away from my poodle family. I wish it would snow or rain everyday. What a glorious force of nature.
Here we are waiting for mom to throw the ball. Aspasia sure gets excited when we play ball, you would think she was a wolf the way she howls. Poor Josie is the only one of us poodles who doesn't love the snow. She would rather sit inside by the fire, and that's what she usually gets to do. I hope everyone in the world got snow today like we did, its the greatest thing since turkey leftovers.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That looks like so much fun! Almost makes me wish it snowed here. Almost.

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Brrr....that looks cold! I think I prefer playing in sand on the beach- hee hee!
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are supposed to have 6-12 inches by Friday morning! Beagle noses can still smell under the snow. Mine submarine to get to the grass:)

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jill Bryant said…

    Wow! Honey wanted to take a visit to MoonShadow's World after getting your compliments and is VERY impressed with MS's obliviousness to the cold since she won't go out in Southern California cold (which is not very) without her dog jacket.

    She's also sorry MS isn't here to play with. Her best playmate right now is an 8-mo standard poodle named Phoebe that seems to be part rabbit she runs so fast and bounces around so excitedly when they go to the park together.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Hazel Bridges said…

    Hi Guys

    Nice to see you having fun in the snow. I can't remember the last time we had some decent snow in South West England where I live.

    Do you find if you stay out too long you get ice balls on your legs?

    Charlie Boy

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Alice said…

    Hello! Wow, I love snow :D Love and licks, Izzy xXx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home