MoonShadow's World

The wild life of a very beautiful, loving, but rambunctious silver standard poodle. I was born November 21, 2005 in Loma Colorado. I moved to my forever on January 21, 2006 where I am loved and spoiled.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My 1st Birthday and an unexpected suprize

Well, yesterday was my birthday and boy was it fun! I am one year old now but mom says I will still be a puppy untill I am 2, but she doubts I will actually every really grow up. I got to go to my favorite dog park yesterday, but then after we got home I ate dinner (canned food, because it's my special day), and then had cake. I got a new chew stick and a stretchy doggy toy to play with as well. What a day.

After mom got home from taking the human pups to school threr was a boy in front of our front door. Mom was worried that it was another abused and neglected dog (that happens more than we would like to think about) but instead of a dog it was two sick kittens. Mom is known as the crazy lady who wont turn an animal in need away, but when people just dump the animals it really makes her mad. The last animal who was dumped was a mini silver poodle who was tied to our gate sometime in the middle of the night a few months ago. He had several problems, including anxiety, but after alot of work and patience on mom's part he now lives with a great older couple who dote on him. Mom hopes these kittens (if they live) will find great homes as well. They are both boys. One of them, an orange and white one with extra toes, just seems to have a bit of an eye infection and a runny bum, but the smoke colored one with half a tail seems much sicker. He is very, very skinny, stinks to high heaven, and has his entire back end covored with poo. Mom gave them both a bath, fed and watered them, and will take them to the vet early this afternoon. She thinks they might have feline aids or something like that. We have no other cats in the house right now, but mom is keeping them away from us dogs just in case they have something we could catch. Both justice and her mom, Aspasia, would really like to play with those kittens, but Josie and I are pretending we don't even know they are here. Mom put them in her bedroom and boy are they loud. Please wish the kittens luck at the dr. today. Mom worries that the smoky one is to sickly to save, but cats are pretty tough so you never know. Mom has started calling the smokey one Cinder, and the orange and white one Marmalade.


3 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If anything feline could be cute, that orange one would define the term.

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Moonshadow,
    We're keeping our paws crossed that those poor little kitties survive. That is so nice of your Mommie to take care of them. Poor things.
    Happy Bewated Birfday too!!! Hope you had lots of fun and got lots of prezzies too!!
    Wirey Hugs!
    Butchy & Snickers

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Poronchi Ninja Puppy said…

    happy birthday moonshadow... and merry christmas too :)
    poronchi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home